New York Mills
Oneida County, NY
§ A205-1. Amusements.
A. Any person applying for a license fee shall at the time of making application therefor pay a fee as follows (§ 58-2):
(1) For each license for a circus, for one day's performance: $100.
(2) For each license for a menagerie, for each day's performance: $10.
(3) For each license for tent show and outdoor theatrical performance, each day: $25.
(4) For all other outdoor exhibitions and performances mentioned in Chapter 58, for each day's performance: $25.
(5) For each license for keeping or conducting theater or moving picture theater: $100 for each year.
(6) For each license for conducting a dance or dance exhibition by a duly constituted religious, education, or charitable organization, no fee. Conducted by any other person, organization or group: $50 per day.
(7) For each license for keeping a billiard room, shooting gallery, bowling alley, or other similar place or amusement for money or hire: $100 for each year.
B. The fee for the license of an amusement center: $5 for each game operated therein (§ 58-9).
C. The license fee for owners or operators of three or more amusement center games within the Village: $100; and for owners or operators of less than three: $50 (§ 58-12).
§ A205-2. Building construction.
Building permit fees (§ 70-17).
A. Single-family, multifamily residential development (apartment, condominium, townhouses are zero lot line):
(1) Each 100 square feet: $15.
B. Commercial and industrial development (building layout) required:
(1) Each 100 square feet: $12.
C. Additions/accessory buildings:
(1) Each 100 square feet (habitable): $50 plus $15 per 100 square feet.
(2) Each 100 square feet (non-habitalbe) $12 pr 100 square feet.
D. Swimming pools:
(1) Inground: $75
(2) Above ground: $30.
E. Certificates of occupancy:
(1) Residential buildings, one and two family: $75.
(2) Multiple dwellings per dwelling: $50.
(3) Nonresidential buildings:
(a) First 1,000 square feet: $50.
(b) Each additional 1,000 square feet: $15.
F. Applications to Zoning Board of Appeals: $40. Applicants shall also be responsible for costs associated with publishing legal notice.
G. Request for amendment to zoning law, text or map amendment (excluding planned development): $100. Applicants shall also be responsible for costs associated with publishing legal notice.
H. Request for amendment to zoning law for planned development: $500.
I. Copy of zoning law: $25.
(a) Fence Permit $10.
(b) Demolition - Residential $50
(c) Demolition - Commercial $150
(d) Signs $50 per face
§ A205-3. Fireworks.
Permit for the public display of fireworks: $150 (§ 94-2).
§ A205-4. Flood damage prevention.
Applications for a floodplain development permit: $10 ( § 98-11B).
§ A205-5. Peddlers.
A. License fees (§ 149-12A).
(1) The license fee for each person licensed as a "hawker," "peddler" or "solicitor" shall be $25 per annum, or fraction thereof.
(2) The license fee for each person licensed to assist a "hawker," "peddler" or "solicitor" shall be $10 per annum, or fraction thereof.
B. The fee for a transient merchant's license shall be at the rate of $500 for each thirty-day period or portion thereof (§ 149-19A).
§ A205-6. Solid waste.
Solid waste collection rates shall be as follows (§ 167-20):
A. Designated bag:
(1) For 32 - 33 gallon: $2.75.
(2) For 20 gallon: $2.00.
B. Heavy trash label: $5.
C. Tire label:
(1) Tire with rim: $4.50.
(2) Tire without rim: $2.50.
§ A205-7. Streets and sidewalks.
Street opening permit: $25 (§ 171-4).
§ A205-8. Subdivision of land.
A. Application for plat approval for minor subdivision: $50 [§ 175-7A(2)].
B. Applications for plat approval for major subdivisions: $100, plus $20 per lot. (§ 175-9A).
§ A205-9. Zoning.
Annual inspection fee for commercial billboards: $25 for each 25 feet, or fraction thereof, of the length of the billboard [§ 200-19C(2)(c)].